Micro Volunteer Opportunities
Goal - It is a volunteer opportunity that is offered in short and convenient, bite-sized chunks of time. It offers you a series of easy tasks that can be done anytime, anywhere, on your own terms.
- Submit a testimonial about why you are an IVMA member
- Volunteer at the IVMA office
- Recruit nonmembers via email or phone message
- Be a State Fair surgery suite narrator or surgeon
- Record a brief video for the IVMA YouTube channel
- Write a new member welcome note card
- Be an IVMA Social Link Ambassador
- Moderate a session at the Crossroads Veterinary Conference
- Write a blog post for Vet Tail Views
Time Commitment: You decide… 15 minutes, or a couple hours.
Location: IVMA Offices; 125 West Market Street, Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46204