Veterinarian – North Indianapolis Area – Whitestown, IN
Thrive is focused on raising the bar in veterinary medicine while lowering costs for our clients. From nose to tail, we specialize in the kind of thorough, routine treatment that makes up 90% of all veterinary visits.
Our preventive care caseload is challenging, diverse and includes radiology, dental, diagnostics, and surgery all performed with state-of-the-art equipment.
We value independent thinking and entrepreneurial spirit. We have high technician to doctor ratios creating a fast-paced, fun and friendly environment. And most importantly, we put quality medicine first. Our call center keeps our team focused on patient care rather than phones. And our schedules allow our teams to maintain a work-life balance.
Candidates must have solid medical knowledge, patient care and communication skills, work efficiently, and have a great sense of humor.
- Competitive Salary
• Monthly Bonus Opportunity
• Employee profit sharing program
• No Negative Accrual
- 3.5-day work weeks
• A dedicated call center to allow you to practice medicine
• 120 hours annual PTO
- 40 hours additional PTO for CE
• $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses, etc.
- Covered Health Insurance (Basic Plans Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Basic Life Insurance
• Paid Parental Leave
• Veterinary Staff Health & Wellness Program
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Advanced Career Path Opportunities**Please contact email@example.com for more details.**