Registered Veterinary Technician Wanted
BRIDGEVIEW ANIMAL HOSPITAL AND PET WELLNESS CLINICS
7 locations on North side of Indianapolis, including Whitestown, Westfield, Noblesville and Fishers.
BRIDGEVIEW ANIMAL HOSPITAL AND PET WELLNESS CLINICS are looking for Vet Technicians, Nurses, Receptionists and Call Center operators. 7 locations on North side of Indianapolis, including Whitestown, Westfield, Noblesville and Fishers.
**SIGNING BONUS – Up to $1000 bonus based on experience level **
At our fast-paced clinics, we work hard and have fun. We offer competitive wages, medical benefits, 401k with match, profit sharing, 3-4 day work week and pet perks.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Client communication and education
- Collecting and maintaining patient medical records
- Patient restraint & assisting the veterinarian
- Preparing patients for examinations and/or surgery
- Hospitalized patient treatment
- Administering medications, injections and/or treatments
- Assisting with taking radiographs
- Collecting and running laboratory samples
- Providing basic animal care and first aid
- Basic operation and maintenance of instruments and equipment
- General hospital maintenance and cleaning
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years experience as a Veterinary Technician / Assistant
- Good communication skills, basic computer skills
- General knowledge of the veterinary field, animal restraint, client education on veterinary topics
Send resume to Carrie at HRguru2018@gmail.com.